Get Up_Get Dressed_Fashion is Life
This is kind of a personal Bible. I write about what I love and things that inspire me in some way within Fashion. People say that its superficial- there has to be something more beneficial to write about? I don't think they've read Vogue or been to Topshop...

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

My Glowing Review

No one ever really wants to go back to school after the long summer holidays and the desparate efforts to prolong tans that took two weeks of sweating in the midday sun to achieve are sadly failing.
But Wait!

Tess Daly's new collection for Marks and Spencers (yes I am aware I shop like my Nan) now has a "Daly" Fake Tan and by request from the cashier in Marks and Spencers, I'm reviewing my purchase. I haven't technically been applying it "Daly" because its really shimmery but I would definitely recommend it for going out as it goes on really smooth and evenly and on my legs, it kind of looks like those sheer tights you can buy. People have also commented on my tan more when I'm wearing and if used "Daly" then I have my faith in Tess for it to work and for only £6.50, it does far more than most that are more expensive on the highstreet.
Another plus is also the scent as its not so much like a chicken korma, not to name names (Johnsons and Dove) and not too much like fake tan in general.
As you can see, the bottle is also really pretty and as much as I don't want to sound like a Barbie Doll, I can't help but be more inclined to buy it.  I know its advertising, but I'm sure Tess Daly had researchers and designers and marketers all over that colour so I feel bad ignoring it.



I'm just glad I don't have to disappoint the cashier to be honest, she seemed quite excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment